Losing the Last 14 (One More Time)

Sunday, October 14, 2012

Weigh-in

Well, I am down to 131.8, which is, I believe my 2nd lowest weight since I started recording them a year ago.  Weird.  It's been like 3 weeks since I've done my strength training.  I haven't been running or doing any intense cardio, just walking and exercise bike.  I have been fairly consistent, haven't had much sweets, have been trying to watch my snacking.  I eat too many dry cheerios, but I guess they are low enough in calories that they don't have that much effect.

We got back from Disney on Sunday, after 8 days there.  I was sure I would gain 5 pounds, eating so much restaurant food (and desserts!)  I guess all the miles and miles of walking cancelled it out.  And I never ate a whole dessert--I always got a shared one.  I wish I had time to do that kind of walking on a daily basis.

I guess with my new goal, I'm only 2.8 pounds away!  That actually feels really good.  

No comments:

Post a Comment