Losing the Last 14 (One More Time)

Sunday, July 1, 2012

Could I really finish this?

So, I counted my calories today and came up with a grand total of 1274.  Pretty good.  I may have a little bit of cheese before I go to bed to keep away the hunger and keep my blood sugar stable.  I also did a dance video and rode my exercise bike for 30 minutes.  I read some articles stating that there really isn't any health reason not to diet down to 1200 calories or so, and as short as I am, I think that's where I need to be.  When I weighed 155, I lost weight by dropping down to 2000 calories (while exercising).  I don't that that cuts it anymore, although I really don't know how much I've been eating lately.  It could have been that much or more. 

We went out to Panera for dinner, and I made choices that were several hundred calories less than my usual ones.  They did push me over my carb count for the day, sadly.  

It's possible I could drop these silly 10 pounds in a month and be done.  And actually work on maintaining, which is what this silly blog is supposed to be about.  I'm going to stick to my diet as well as possible.  Unfortunately, Friday is my husband's birthday, and he wants us to go to the Cheesecake Factory, which will result in us taking home either a whole cheesecake or individual cheesecakes.  I'll have to decide if I'm going to partake.  Also, all the entrees there are HUGE and delicious, another dilemna. 

No comments:

Post a Comment