Losing the Last 14 (One More Time)

Monday, July 9, 2012

Weekly Weigh-in

I weighed in yesterday at 134.6.  Hurray!  134.6!  That's the lowest point since February, when I was painfully charting my weight creeping up.  That's the good news.  The bad news is that I've been fighting a cold for the past few days, so haven't been able to exercise.  Many people can exercise through a cold, but I've found that it just makes me feel terrible, possibly because of my slight asthma.  Also, it's been about 100 degrees here every day, which is even more miserable when you have a cold.  I might have gone for a slow walk, but I think the 100 degrees on top of the

So, I watched about a million episodes of the Biggest Loser on Netflix this weekend.  Yesterday, that's basically all that I did.  It was great.  I would have rather been moving around, but a TV binge when you're sick is kind of nice.  It's nice that my kids are old enough where I can actually do that.  Especially since my husband was home and willing to take them away for a while.  I also find the Biggest Loser to be extremely motivating.  Right now I wish I could go to "Fitness Ridge" for 2-4 weeks and get rid of my extra pounds.  But, alas, I am not rich. 

I've also been reading a book called Thin For Life, which has also been motivational to me.  I'll try and post a review of it here when I'm finished. 

I'm very, very happy about breaking 135.  My next goal is to get into the 133's.  One step at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment