Losing the Last 14 (One More Time)

Saturday, May 26, 2012

A Setback

I didn't update with my weight last week, and I haven't really weighed all week.  Last Sunday, I weighed in at 137.2.  I was kind of bummed out about it.  I was probably retaining some water.  I had lifted weights, and my period was starting, so it could have been just water.  I haven't exercised well this week, and my eating has been fair, with some snacking problems.  I am feeling very full after my meals, which is good.

I always have problems right before and during my period.  I get extremely sleepy for about a week.
If I don't get extra sleep at night, I will have to lie down one evening and take a nap, where I sleep very heavily.  I don't have bad cramps or migraines, certainly nothing a little naproxen or ibuprofen couldn't handle.

I need something new for next week.  I was thinking about doing a Jillian Michaels video every day, but I think I'll start up with Couch to 5K.  I stopped running over the winter, due to constant colds and the worst sinus infection of my life.  I think I ought to save videos for the winter evenings when it gets dark depressingly early (around 4:30 here), and enjoy the outdoors while I can, even though it will be painfully hot.  Since I need to walk the (damn) dog every morning, and I don't want to try and run with him in the heat, I'll have to go when my husband gets home from work.

Oh, well, it will be okay.  I'm nervous to see what I weigh tomorrow, but whatever it is, I'll deal with it.  At least my pants and shorts fit again, even if they are a tad snug.  Maybe in a month they'll be comfortably loose. 

No comments:

Post a Comment