Losing the Last 14 (One More Time)

Sunday, June 3, 2012

Sunday Weigh-In

Well, I weighed in today 135.2, which is good, although I would have loved for it to be just a tad on the other side of 135, but, still, that's less than last week, albeit slightly, so I will definitely take it. 

I didn't have the best week, exercise-wise.  I didn't do any more C25K, because of weather and a bit of upset stomach.  I also didn't do enough walking because I had a lot to do and didn't get up in time.  I really had to force myself do my strength training on Friday.  I'm glad I have the exercise bike because that is kind of my last resort, and I used it a couple of times this week.  I like the bike, I just don't think I get as good of a workout on it as I do by running or even walking. 

I definitely do notice a difference in my body, and I think it's just from picking up my strength training again these past few months.  My husband was scratching my back (and unexpectedly had to remove a tick) and said I was skinny.  That is not really true, but definitely some of that fat has converted to muscle. 

I need to pick up some neoprene 15-pound dumbells.  (I do most of my exercises at 12, and those are really too easy again.)  

Well, this week is a new week.  I've got 10 pounds to go, and I'd love for them to be gone in 10 weeks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment